I currently replaced the walking belt on my C954i/C956i treadmill. When I plugged it back in and turned on the power, the treadmill has no power. What could have happened?
I can read you trouble, and follow the next steps:
ALIGNING AND ADJUSTING THE RUNNING BELT
The correct alignment of the running belt is critical to the smooth operation of the
treadmill. The belt is properly aligned at the factory. However, during shipping and
handling or by use on an uneven surface, the belt may move off center and
require a few simple adjustments.
Before aligning the running belt, check its operation by following the procedure in
Checking the Alignment of the Running Belt. If you determine that the belt needs
alignment, follow the instructions here.
CAUTION: Special care must be taken when aligning the running belt. Turn
OFF the treadmill while adjusting or working near the rear roller. Remove
any loose clothing and tie back your hair. Be very careful to keep your
finger or any other object clear of the belt and rollers, especially in front of
the roller and behind the deck. The treadmill will not stop immediately if an
object becomes caught in the belt or rollers.
Realigning the belt takes a few simple adjustments. If you are unsure about this
procedure, call Precor Customer Support (see Obtaining Service.)
Take the following steps to align the running belt on the treadmill. To ensure your
safety, make all adjustments while the treadmill is OFF.
1. Make sure the treadmill is OFF and the running belt has completely stopped.
2. Locate the right belt adjustment bolt in the rear end cap of the treadmill.
(To determine left and right, stand at the rear of the treadmill and face the
display.) See Diagram 24. The direction you turn the bolt depends on how
the belt is tracking. Make all belt adjustments on the right rear corner bolt
using the hex key provided.
• If the belt is off center to the RIGHT, turn the adjusting bolt ¼ turn clockwise,
which moves the running belt to the left.
• If the belt tracks off center to the LEFT, turn the bolt ¼ turn counterclockwise;
this moves the belt to the right.
Important: Do not turn the adjusting bolt more than ¼ turn at a time. Overtightening
the bolt can damage the treadmill.
3. Turn the unit ON.
4. Stand beside the treadmill and press QUICKSTART.
5. If you are prompted for a password, press INCLINE ??¼, SPEED ??¼, SPEED ??².
The running belt starts automatically after the 3-second countdown appears on
6. Press the SPEED ??² key until the display shows a speed of 3 mph (5 kph).
7. Walk around to the rear of the unit and observe the running belt for a few
minutes. The belt should run centered along the running bed. If the belt drifts
off center, you will need to make adjustments.
CAUTION: If you hear any chafing or the running belt appears to be
getting damaged, stop the running belt immediately by pressing the
red STOP button. Contact Precor Customer Support.
8. If the belt needs additional alignment, repeat steps 1 through 7 until the belt
is properly aligned.
9. After aligning the belt, press the STOP button and RESET. Turn OFF the treadmill.
Tighten any loose fasteners or other components on the equipment. If you
hear unusual noises or you feel that the treadmill is in need of repair or service,
contact Precor Customer Support. Refer to Obtaining Service.
Finally, check if the power cord is loose, connect it again.
a) See if the breaker of Home is tripped?
b) See if the breaker of the Treadmill is tripped. If do the Belt is very Tighted! loose a little.
Thank you in advance, if you need assistance, you can contact me, Blessing. sincerely.
Managua, Nicaragua. C.A. Read More At : C954i Commercial Treadmill...