Landice l 7 when turned on nothing lights up and nothing happens its dead
In order to do any of these tests you need to have a familiarity with electricity and a working knowledge of a voltage multimeter, if you don't then call a professional!! With that said you will need to remove the motor shroud then proceed with these steps:
1. Set your volt meter to AC volts, we are going to trace the
power from the wall outlet through the treadmill to see where it ends.
2. With the treadmill unplugged, test the wall outlet. You should have from 115 to 125 VAC. Optimally, you will have at least 120 VAC.
3. Follow the power leads from the power cord to the lead ends. With the treadmill unplugged, connect your meter to the lead ends. Plug the
treadmill in and check your reading. It should be the same as your
reading from the wall outlet.
4. Continue this process with the electrical system, following the leads, as they pass through, breakers, fuses, and the like.
5. Where the power flow ends is where your problem is. Sometimes it will be in a bad connection, sometimes it will be in a shorted breaker or
( when checking the fuse unplug unit then check for continuity) blown fuse or a loose fuse in fuse holder, at times it may be as simple as a safety switch not working properly, or it may be a major problem with a component. If fuse is blown get the exact fuse ( 15 amp ceramic fuse) if it blows the fuse again, then you have a direct short in the Motor Control Board and will need replacement. Read More At : L7 LTd Pro Sports Trainer Treadmill...